Monday, August 2, 2010

My Amazing Friend

Talent has no boundary, no real definition.  When I think of unlimited talent, I think of my friend, Karen Banker.  She is a very gifted abstract artist, as her image here attests - but she is also an amazing whiz at marketing, public relations, and even blog construction.  Who knew?  In desperation, I turned to her for help in putting all of my puzzle pieces together for this blog, and she had it ready to go in the blink of an eye.  I encourage you all to treat yourselves to a look at her wonderful, rich, colorful and expressive fine art at www.karenbanker.comThanks, Karen.  You're my hero!

2 comments:

  1. I'll do that, Beth. I'll go take a gander!
    Did you know you can link her URL here so we just have to click on it? When you post, just highlight her website address and go up to that weird little thing that looks like a globe and click on it. It will open a block where you can insert her link and viola! It's here, underlined and ready to click on!
    Thanks for sharing her art with us.
    Hugs,
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads-up, Diane. I thought I had already done that and didn't notice it wasn't highlighted until you mentioned it. You will enjoy your visit!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete