Friday, March 4, 2011

Hope Springs

Fresh-picked from the studio is a new group of garden-inspired images.  Lots of birds, fruits and flowers combine with words of hope in colors that I love - baby peas, a spring sunrise, azaleas in bloom.  

Speaking of babies - we were speaking of babies, weren't we? - my first grandson is due any day now.  I will keep you posted.  My daughter is begging me not to plaster his picture all over the airwaves when he arrives - but since when have I ever listened to her?
 
TODAY IS COUNTDOWN FRIDAY
TODAY'S COUNT IS 211

 "a bun in the oven, a pea in the pod, a brand new life is a blessing from God..."
BETH YARBROUGH


2 comments:

  1. Good luck to you and yours, being a Grandma is one of life's unexpected pleasures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth, these are beautiful. Love the colors! And something else beautiful is on the way...! I can't believe it's been 9 months already!
    Blessings!!! Diane

    ReplyDelete