Tuesday, January 10, 2012

To Market, To Market

In January 1983 we packed the car and drove to Atlanta for our first ever Atlanta Market.  With the exception of one January when I broke out in hives, I have been to every market since.  Little did we know or understand the path that would chart the course of our lives for the next three decades when we first rolled in to town that day!
 
I am so looking forward to seeing my artist friends, can't wait to see all of the new products, and I am blessed to have a very busy schedule of client meetings over the next few days.  There are a couple of those days where I'm wondering how to squeeze time for lunch - a very nice problem to have!
The camera is going with me, and I hope to post some great pics when I return.  Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. OH Beth I love all your new artwork! I can not wait to see you!!

    ReplyDelete