Thursday, July 12, 2012

From My Garden to Your Home

The FedEx man came bearing gifts this morning!  New samples arrived from Legacy Publishing.  They include my 2013 Gentle Blessings Calendar and related products such as journals and boxed note cards.

Look closely at the cover image for these samples.  Look familiar?  It should!  If you are a regular visitor to my little blog, you will recognize The Potting Shed - an important part of my garden and one of the structures frequently featured in my blog posts.
 Every summer, I plant the little window boxes with pink and white impatiens and enjoy watching them spill and grow.  
So - next time you enjoy a beautiful note card or calendar, stop and have a second look.  Chances are, you are enjoying an everyday piece of someone's little corner of the world.

I'm off to Atlanta for the Atlanta International Gift and Home Furnishings Market this week - one of my favorite times of year!  Stay tuned for a sneak peek of new trends for the coming year.

For information on where to purchase the beautiful products from my friends at Legacy Publishing, access the link, below.  And tell them Beth sent you!

Legacy Publishing
http://www.shoplegacy.com/


4 comments:

  1. Aw!!! Doesn't that just make you so happy!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are beautiful! And I love that it is YOUR potting shed! Wish I was going to Atlanta with you.....have fun, be safe and give Joe a big hug for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will you be starting a new blog soon?

    ReplyDelete