Friday, April 8, 2011

Warm Breezes




Warm days and green leaves on the trees have inspired me in the studio.  I'm feelin' sorta tropical, actually.

I began a regular feature of this blog six months ago - promising to devote each Friday for a solid year to the subject of time and how we spend it - or how it spends us!  Impossible though it may seem, we have already seen half of that year come and go.

Winter has entered and exited, holidays have been celebrated, and precious new life has entered my world in the form of a grandson.  Through it all, I have been blessed with continued inspiration in my studio.  I hope you are enjoying the journey.  If Countdown Friday has made you more aware of how precious life is, and what a wonderful gift every minute of our time is - then we are on the right track. 

Today is Countdown Friday
TODAY'S COUNT IS 176

3 comments:

  1. This art is gorgeous, Beth!
    Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Diane. It made me smile while I was working on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet... Think of you guys often. Hope all are well.

    ReplyDelete